Wednesday, 4 June 2014

Project #Tweetseat


Can I have a drumroll please….. I have some very exciting news. 

If you've read any of my previous posts you'll see that I'm getting on board and starting a new project with the people of a Boots store near me in Cheltenham. 

Bumble & Bumble, Ojon & Smashbox have got together for project #tweetseat and I'm so excited to be getting involved and blogging for them.

Each season, once a month, I'll be going to Boots and trying out great new products from these 3 amazing brands and having a new hair style from Individual Glamour and Ojon and Bumble & Bumble's Kirsty who will be helping me show you guys how to create the latest hair looks at home with some fantastic products.

Teamed with the lovely ladies at Smashbox I'll also be trying out some great summer party looks, wedding guest looks and throughout the seasons, autumnal looks and even at the end of the year, perfect looks for the party season. 

I'm so excited to get stuck in and show you guys before and afters and how the looks are going to be created. And if I get some products I'll be sure to do some looks of my own and reviews too.

I've used Smashbox before and loved it but I could never get it that easily as there wasn't anywhere local which stocked it… until now! So I'm really looking forward to trying their products again and seeing what new and exciting things they've got on their counter.

Bumble&Bumble and Ojon I've heard such great things about and I cannot wait to see what their products do to my mane of hair. 

I'm there this Saturday 7th June so if you're local come say hi! 

Be suer to follow me on Twitter @becwaters and on Instagram @bec_waters as I'll be posting pics as I go as well as loads of bits here on TrendetBeau too.

Remember to search for #tweetseat as well to see what the Smashbox, Bumble&Bumble and Ojon team are doing too! 



xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment