Wednesday, 7 May 2014

I've Bought A House!

Where have I been?

I know I've been MIA on this blog for aggggges! But let me come back with a good reason.

I've bought a house!!!

It's been an utter whirlwind but me and my boyfriend have bought our first home together. After a lot of ups and downs and having to pull out of a property previously we've found our home! 

We got the keys at the end of April but have yet to move in as just like Gemma from Gemsmaquilage we too are having to renovate to the max! With new kitchen bathroom and a complete gut of everything inside it's been an empty shell for a while, but now it's all coming together and I'm excited to say that we should (fingers crossed) be moving in at the end of this month! 

I'm so excited to finally start living there and spending many happy years creating memories and feeling happy in our own home.

So let's get on to some pictures, as it's always the best way to tell a story! If you follow me on Instagram and Twitter you've probably seen these photos before but here we go! And bare in mind we've been renovating for nearly two months and most of these pics are either during or after we've finished! :)

 This is my house. I think it's pretty haha

A tree in the garden. It makes me feel summery! 

Our kitchen half way taking all the old units out! It's now a bare room with new kitchen in next week!

A before during and after of our box room! 

And here's the box room finished- just carpet to go! 

The before and after of the master bedroom.  It was covered in built in furniture. So glad to see it gone and love how beautiful and fresh it looks now.

I hope you enjoyed this little sneak peek into the new pad, i'll be back on form with posts early June as still go a fair way to go before we move in.

Look out for a post on Ojon and Bumble and Bumble soon as doing a great review and post with Boots! 

See you soon xxx

1 comment:

  1. Nice! It's good that you got a lot of floor space for yourself. From there, you can freely pick which parts of the house you'd want to overhaul and uplift. That is always a pretty cool kind of freedom to have, right? :)

    Paul Klassen @ Pinnacle Group

    ReplyDelete