Thursday, 5 September 2013

Rustling Up Some Pasta

If you're a TBer (trendetbeau-er) you'll probably already know that I started slimming world a while back. I've enjoyed some of the foods & recipes I've discovered & created whilst being on it & wanted to share yesterday's tea with you all.


I tweeted about posting more recipes & more about slimming world/healthy eating & had a good response so here's a tasty post all about my Spinach, Garlic & Mushroom Pasta!

To make it you will need:
Spinach
Garlic (which ever form you want to use, I used the frozen cubes)
Mushrooms 
Whole wheat pasta (I used penne)
Virtually fat free fromage frais


 ***********************************************************
1) Firstly stick your pasta into hot water & leave to cook (simple right).


2) Next get another pan & put enough water to cover the bottom of the saucepan into it along with 2 handfuls of fresh spinach. Pop the lid on and steam the spinach, cooking it & wilting it down. 


3) Mean while fry the mushrooms in a non stick pan.

4) Then put the garlic (I used 2 frozen cubes which equals two cloves) along with 5 table spoons of the fromage frais & hear gently (don't cook it too quick as the fromage frais will separate).

5) When it's hot, drain the spinach and add to the sauce along with the mushroom. Stir it to mix it all together.

6) Drain the pasta then add the pasta to the sauce & mix together.


7) Simple! Now you can serve it up & scoff it down. It's a really tasty & simple dish & takes like 8 minutes. 

Enjoy eating
Becs x

2 comments:

  1. Wow this looks great!

    I was wondering if we could follow each other. It would be great, just let me know :)

    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thank you
    Sure thing :D following on GFC. Follow me too :) I'm also on Blogloving :D xx

    ReplyDelete