Tuesday, 10 September 2013

Prairie Charms Review: #PROJECTBLOGGER




When I was contacted by Prairie Charms about their blogger project I was really excited to get involved, after all this was the first time I'd been contacted by someone via my blog (I always hope that's a sign that my blog's doing well) and I was pretty chuffed.

They contacted me via Twitter along with lots of other of you Beauty Bloggers and gave me a discount on a few items from the Prairie Charms store. There were so many pretty, glittery and girly accessories I didn't know what to pick so I went for something a bit different for me… a floral crown and a hair bow.



I wanted to pick something I wouldn't normally go for and take this as an opportunity to try a new look as well as a new brand, so I went for the vibrant floral crown as I thought it'd brighten up a dull outfit and would make an autumn outfit feel a tad more summery (it's always good to bring some sunshine to your outfit whatever season it is).

So here is the beauty…


It's a bring pink fuchsia colour with a few green leaves to tie into the black elastic head band. The flowers are like the kind you'd get in a faux bouquet which I think is great as if they get wet in the rain they won't ruin (which is always a plus when you live in wet wet England). 

I know I'm going to get a lot of wear out of this over the autumn and on my holiday next month (Yay, the sun can still shine for me). Definitely going to be pairing this hair piece with my pink wellies for firework nights and shorts and vests for my beach holiday.

It's also a great accessory to help dress up an outfit so will be perfect on my holiday when I want to take that daytime denim playsuit into a cute night time dinner outfit.

Plus it looks great with your hair up and your hair down and it's not too big that it takes up your whole head, RESULT.





                                                                  *****************************************************

I also got this cute hair bow, look how pretty it is with its white polka dots!  



As I'm a big fan of the half updo look I thought this would make a great clip to hold it all up with, a lot better than my boring old clear elastic band and brown butterfly clip anyway.

It's perfect teamed with a big grey knit cardigan (which I don't actually have at the mo as I threw mine out last winter BUT it's on my list along with a grey blazer) and some comfy clothes and will make anything look that little bit more feminine and who doesn't love a cute bow?

*****************************************************

So thanks Prairie Charms for letting me get involved in the Blogger Project! (ProjectBlogger) I loved reviewing and styling up these beauties!

Keep your eyes peeled for photos of me wearing the
 items in outfit of the day posts soon :) 

If you're a company who would like a product styled up or reviewed by TrendetBeau,  get in contact with me via the Contact tab at the top of the page.

Hope you enjoyed,
Prepare for another post very soon.

Becs x

1 comment:

  1. These are soo pretty! I love the sparkly bows they do as well :) xx

    ReplyDelete