Saturday, 7 September 2013

I Wanna...

So after a productive morning of turning my stress into a 5 mile run, it got me thinking that I'd love to one day run a half marathon or maybe even a marathon (optimistic) so then I thought, what else do I want in life/from life. 

After a quick 5 minute brain storm (during my run I might add) I thought up a few things which I want to do, places I want to go & things I want to achieve. Now I don't mean in my career or anything family or home life related, but things I think would be a great experience & what I'd enjoy.

So here's my 7 things...

RUN THE STROUD HALF MARATHON

This is my local half marathon in my home town & I'd love to be able to run the 13 miles one year (October 2014 I think I'll aim for as have a bit of a way to go with my 5 miles haha). My dad has ran every one of these half marathons from the very first one the year it started & hasn't missed one (even though he's been battling an illness for the majority of them). He's so determined & when he retires from running I want to keep up the family name in the event, so Dad this one's for you.

OCTOBER 2014- LET'S DO THIS!!!

GO TO DISNEY WORLD FLORIDA

I've always wanted to go to Disney World ever since I was little & saw the amazing castle at the start of my videos. I never went as a child but would love to go now as an adult, whether that's with friends, with my other half or even if I have my own family. 

VISIT NEW YORK CITY

One place I just want to visit. I'd love to walk around Central Park & sit on a bench & enjoy the winter sunshine. Got to love a bit of American winter (or maybe Christmas).

DRIVE ROUTE 66

Driving Route 66 would be amazing. I couldn't tell you why I want to do it, it just seems like such a great fun thing to do & wow what an experience it would be.

CLIMB THE EIFFEL TOWER

Paris is supposed to be the most romantic city in the world, so naturally I want to go there, with my other half, eat crepes & climb the Eiffel Tower :)

WATCH THE LONDON NEW YEAR FIREWORKS

I adore fireworks! Literally they are my favourite thing & just watching them can make me well up with happiness (what a wolly haha) so seeing England's biggest firework display in the capital city on New Year's Eve is one of my dreams... AND I'M SEEING THEM THIS YEAR :)

I'm so excited for my 2 night/3 day London trip over New Year with my man. What an amazing end of a year/start of a year that will be.

DESIGN MY OWN WEDDING DRESS

I don't mind off the rack but I'd love to wear a dress I'd designed on my wedding day. I know what I want (I think) and even if I don't design it I want to make an off the rack one unique. Come on fashion skills. 

So there you have it.
What do You Wanna...?

Becs x

2 comments:

  1. Great post! Good luck with your running :) i love doing bucket lists like this, something to aim for :) xx
    www.sleek-chic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I love bucket lists and lists in general! haha xx

    ReplyDelete