Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Back To Work/College/Uni Fashion!


So the month of September means that for a lot of us it's out with the old and in with the new. Whether it's back to school or college, starting Uni or maybe back to work after a summer break (jealous). 

I was at work all summer and haven't had my summer holiday yet, and frankly I didn't think I was having one until my amazing boyfriend surprised me with a holiday for my birthday so I'm off sunning myself in October in lovely Gran Canaria. EXCITED and very very lucky! But that's a side note really isn't it hehe, so back to the post! 

With wanting to look the best I can and maybe even set a few trends this autumn, I've been trawling through the high street and having a look at some of my favourite autumn buys which are perfect for the times where you want to be comfy, still look smart but also look casual and on trend (it can be a tricky one). With pretty dresses, gorgeous boots, comfy jumpers and classy skirts you really can dress to impress (whether that's yourself or someone else this September) so sit back and grab a cuppa and I'll take you through some of my favourite finds.


Black Leather Look Pencil Skirt 
£28 
Dorothy Perkins

Pair this with a chiffon white blouse and you have classy, elegant and edgy all in one!
****************************************


Moth Tube Skirt 
£28 
TopShop 

Pair this with a plain top, cami or blouse and use this as your pop of colour this autumn. Definitely a head turner!
****************************************

Georgette Top 
£14.75 
Forever 21 

Team this with denim shorts, jeans, a skirt or black trousers (this will pretty much go with anything so rock it!)
****************************************

Collared Blouse 
£24
Asos  

Black goes with everything and this gorgeous collar adds glamour and girly-ness. 
****************************************
Tux Trouser 
£17.99
New Look 

Not in the mood for skirts or dresses? Then cover up in these Tux style trousers, perfect smart alternative to skinny black jeans and looks amazing teamed with any kind of blouse.
****************************************

Rose Dress 
£65 
Warehouse

I still ove dresses come autumn and this one is so pretty. Perfect for every day and evening.
****************************************

Lace Trim Dress 
£16
ASDA  

You've got to love a supermarket buy and this dress from Asda is the perfect smart office wear dress.
****************************************

Skater Dress Crochet Collar 
£28
ASOS  

Crochet is big this autumn and so are skater dresses, so team them together and you have this beauty. Easy to wear and so flattering. LOVE!
****************************************
Tan Knee High Boots 
£80 
Barratts 

Boots are a necessity in the winter so why not grab a pair of knee highs. They look great with skinny jeans.
****************************************
Riding Boots Black and Tan 
£100
RIver Island  
There's a dupe of these boots in Primark at the moment 
(see them in my Primark haul here)
****************************************

Hope you enjoyed my fav picks. 
Check back for another post very soon 
Becs x

No comments:

Post a Comment