Saturday, 31 August 2013

My Insta August

Thought I'd share a few pics of what I've been up to on my Instagram account this August.

Hoping to make this a monthly feature so let me know if you enjoy.

So without further a do, in August I..

1. Lost weight...to put it on again. BUT I'm still 1stone lighter than I was! So should remember my achievements as well as bad moments & learn to still enjoy myself.


2. Got some very snazzy nail wraps from Avon, which they used photos of on their twitter & Facebook page :) 


3. Got these gorgeous flowers from my amazing man


4. I had a girly day with my mum and went shopping... And did an outfit of the day post :) 


5. I wanted to get back on track with my weightloss! AND STILL DO! 10 stone 10 for holiday. Come on girl!!!


6. I got a KOALA phone case from Primark 


7. I took this gorgeous man to Dawlish & showed him where I used to have family holidays 


8. I celebrated my 22nd birthday :) happy birthday me


Happy August. Here's to a great September. 

Bec x

No comments:

Post a Comment