Saturday, 27 July 2013

Slimming World: Tasty Meals

So what can I say about Slimming World?

It's good, you can eat & it's tasty! But best of all it's not a diet.

Healthy eating with Slimming World has changed my life & I know I'll never go back to my old way of thinking when it comes to food.

Slimming World really has taught me that you can enjoy everything in moderation. Even alcohol, sweets & chocolate! Now I don't know any diet which allows that! Or how about unlimited potato, rice or even noodles! Don't believe me then check out these syn free dishes! And syn free means its free so eat as much as you like. And reminder eat until you're comfortably full, not bursting hehe as I know with some of these meals I just wanted to keep eating haha.


SYN FREE FULL ENGLISH!
Fry in Fry Light only
Cut fat off meat
Quorn low fat sausages are syn free


SYN FREE CHICKEN KEBAB
Homemade chips cooked in Fry Light
Weight watchers wholemeal pitta used as healthy extra 
Chicken in Chinese 5 spice is free & of course so is lettuce.
Skip the mayo & it's SYN FREE. 
I had 1/2 a tablespon of 70% less fat mayo so it added 1/2 a syn to this meal


SYN FREE ROAST 
Veg & potatoes are free
Take fat off meat
Only cook in fry light 


SYN FREE BIRYANI
Use Fry Light to cook with
All veg, chicken, rice & spices are free 


SYN FREE CREAMY CHEESE GARLIC & MUSHROOM PASTA
Pasta is syn free as are mushrooms
Sauce is made from Quark soft cheese & fat free fromage frais with 
added garlic which is all free


SYN FREE FISH PIE
Mash is free, don't add milk, add quark & fat free natural yog as they're free
Fish is free
Peas are free
Make sauce from melting quark, fat free fromage frais with some Fush stock.

Delicious
Becs x

No comments:

Post a Comment