Wednesday, 17 July 2013

I Love A Debenhams Splurge


I do love a good splurge and I don't know about you but when Debenhams have a sale I love it. I never do well in sales, I always go hoping to find some gorgeous margins after seeing friends and work colleagues finding some amazing pieces for a tiny price tag, so I run to the shops and always come back empty handed and disappointed. Saying that when Debenhams have a blue cross day, 30% off, 50% off, or a sale of any kind I generally do really well! 
                                                                              ❤
So without further or do, I present to you my 3 newest purchases. Only 1 was in the sale but the other 2 I got some percentage off so a bargain all the same, so here are my 3 new beauties and I LOVE them.
This first one is a pretty coral pink and cream dress from Miss Selfridge. With a price tag of £65 I'd have thought no way. But when it said £20 on the red reduced sticker I new I had to try it on. It's a gorgeous heavy-ish material and feels amazing quality which I love. The back of the dress is the same colour as the skirt and the front is a creamy white with little crochet flowery bobbles on (sounds weird I know but it's stunning). The quality and colour is amazing and it's definitely going to be a go to party dress this Summer and it's a definite contender for my Summer Birthday Dress :) What's even better is when I took his beauty to the til it came up as £18! Bargain!
                                                        ❤
The second one is a gorgeous pleated chiffon dip hemmed dress.  Its cream background with yellow, green and orange flowers on, really stood out to me on the rail and when I showed a picture of it to my boyfriend he loved it so I had to buy it. It's really light and perfect for the Summer heatwave weather we're having at the moment and is the perfect Wedding guest dress. I wore this to a wedding at the weekend and had compliments on how lovely it was. It also synched in my waist and made me look slimmer which every girl loves. I completed this wedding look with a pair of patent nude heels, a little ivory clutch, a necklace and bracelet as well as a little gold flower in my hair. I love it and felt like a pretty princess hehe and for £30 it was a pretty good deal, not the cheapest but I do believe I got 20% off so it was really less than £30. Happy shopper!
                                                         ❤
This third dress is by Apricot and was the most expensive of the 3 at £35. Once again I got 20% off so it did come down in price but I couldn't not buy it as it is so pretty. It's the perfect work dress or more formal day dress and is a thin cotton material (but it's no way near see through which is great) and it's a bright orange colour with taupe/grey polka dots on it. The belt it came with ties it together nicely and it does up with a zip at the back. It's a great length too as I don't like dresses that are too short and usually end up wearing little cycle shorts under most things just to cover modesty in any mishaps haha. But theres no need for that with this dress, or any of these 3 beauties for that matter.
                                                                             ❤
So there's a peak at what I bought last week in Debenhams. They've got some great Summer things in at the moment and the sale is still going on so definitely check it out.
Becs x

No comments:

Post a Comment