Monday, 24 June 2013

OOTN

Thought I'd do a post on what I wore for a night out at the weekend :) it was a friends birthday & we'd just gone out for a drink & a dance. 

(Although drinking was minimal & our local clubs are appalling so dancing wasn't top of the list either haha). 

Regardless here's what I wore & I loved it.

Top- strapless top H&M
Skirt- red midi body con- Republic 
Belt- bow belt- Primark
Blazer- black light weight blazer- New Look
Bag- white & scream structured satchel style bag- Primark
Heels- black paintent- Sainsburys

MakeUp
I creates my basic face and used my Sleek contour palette to add a bit of shape & colour to my face. I used the MUA Undressed palette for my eyes with a brown kohl eyeliner on the water line, Maybeline Mascara & a Jane Ardel lipgloss in Mocha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment