Thursday, 30 May 2013

Summer Stealers!


I was collecting some of my favourite holiday pieces and trawling the web for some holiday outfit inspiration and found some absolute beauties! And what's more, they're all reasonably priced from some of my fav high street stores!

From Top Shop to New Look and even Tesco, I've found some great additions for my Summer wardrobe (if it ever arrives in the UK that is… COME ON SUN WHERE ARE YOU?)

I love this zebra print bralet from Top Shop. It's really unique and different and a really stand out design. Paired with some high waisted shorts, jeans or even a maxi or midi skirt this could pull together any plain bottoms to create a really stylish outfit! And at only £16 it's a good bargain!


We all need shorts for the summer and I am really loving this classic denim pair. They have pearl beading and little gems on the side and what's more they're only £14 from Tesco! Yeah I know,  Tesco! They have a lovely design and are a really nice twist on the staple denim short and the beading makes it fun and girly.


A staple dress for the Summer is a must have, with the BBQs, Weddings and parties we all MUST attend over the sunny months we all need a good staple dress. I love this off the shoulder dress, £45, from Miss Selfridge in this burn orange/red colour. The cut looks really flattering too with a skater style skirt and some great sculpting across the bust. This would look great in the day time with some gladiator sandals and a pair of aviator sunglasses and then dressed up in the evening with some simple black heels or even cream wedges. 


Maxi skirts and dresses are IN this season and I love them! Maxi skirts are perfect for covering up on cooler days and still look really summery. I've picked out this Aztec print pastel one from New Look and at only £16.99 it's a bargain. Teamed with a black or white cami, a weaved gold belt, some gold dangly earrings and some gladiator sandals this will be the pop of colour you need. And if it gets chilly a black leather jacket will really set it off! 


And of course you have to have a playsuit in your summer wardrobe. I've found this bandeau spotty denim one from New Look for just £22.99. The polka dots on the denim make it more girly and the buttons down the front make it look structured but also gives some movement to the bust area. 

Playsuits are great when you want to wear an all in one but don't want the worry of everyone seeing your kickers (we've all been there ladies!) And i think this one would look great with some tan flip flops, a long necklace and wavy beach hair, and if you're off to a festival this Summer it'd also look great with wellies and a carry! Perfect!!


Well that's some of my Summer picks, and some I'll definitely be picking up this weekend. Best watch my purse strings. Haha kidding, I'm a blogger, spending is what I do best ;)

There'll be even more of my summer picks up soon! 

www.trendetbeau.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment