Tuesday, 3 January 2012

Heart over head

Ok, so new post and all that I thought I'd be extremely genuine and talk about something that we all have and usually waste.
Time!
Yep, I am a big lover of wasting time especially when it comes to something important. I can sit down and study and I can learn and teach etc etc but can I not waste time when it comes to a beating heart?! No, apparently not. I'm a great believer in follow your heart, but I am one of those people that foolishly follow their head over heart every single time. Now, don't get me wrong, sometimes following your head can lead to great decisions and the better choice, but for me it seems to go the complete opposite way. I follow my head and end up stuffing up and wishing I'd followed my heart instead. I waste time on too much thinking and should really just do what I want, and I expect I'm not alone in this thought process. I have now decided, in light of recent events, that I am no longer going to follow my head when it comes to hearty decisions, as you seem to end up regretting it and wishing you could turn back the clock. Well this is what happens to me anyway.
I have learnt a valuable lesson, do not be a complete and utter douche bag, and don't let the past block the future. I have a thing about doing that too. You know when something has gone wrong in your life and you don't want to ever do it again?! Like, I don't know, let's say for instance that you crash your car and then for ages and ages you are scared of driving. This didn't happen to me but I have the more "relationship" side of this rubbish bargain. Bad things happen and I don't want to be involved with anything again because it frankly frightens me to death. Why would you want to put yourself in a vulnerable situation just to put yourself right out there so you can get shot down and be back at square one?! That's the way I think anyway and it's a bloody awful way of thinking. I know that now, but what's the bet I'll still do this again, and again, and again. People say I'm lonely because I'm alone. I'm not, I'm just a bit of a twat.
So firstly, time wasting and being a douche and then not following heart and now to being afraid of the future because of past experiences.
What's happened to me ey?!
Well over and put, hopefully the next post will be more cheerful.



Heart on my sleeve ey? Heart on my bloody sleeve.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment